Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Final Stretch

In less than... three weeks, school will be over and I will be graduating and attempting to live as an adult.

To say the least, I'm anxious, nervous and scared out of my mind.

I've been applying for jobs, both ASU related and non-ASU related. I applied last week and a bunch on Tuesday. I'm hoping and praying that I get a reply. When I get back from class today, I'll also be applying to Fry's, Starbucks, Safeway, and Target. I'm really hoping for a call back from someone.

I've also been looking for places to live. I was going to get a three bedroom apartment with my boyfriend and a mutual friend of ours. That fell through and I kinda went into a panic cause I wasn't entirely sure that my boyfriend wanted to get a 2 bedroom place with me or not. Working the desk is kinda of a bad place to really freak out. I've been looking at studio apartments in the area and 2 bedroom places. Getting a 2 bedroom is cheaper (about $300 each) than getting two studio or 1 bedroom places near campus.

In addition to job hunting and apartment hunting, I have papers and presentations to deal with. I have the papers done, I just have to make revisions and prepare for presentation and it's very stressful. I don't like the end of the year that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment