Friday, March 19, 2010

Graduation

It is less that eight weeks until graduation. It still hasn't hit me that I'm finally graduating... or that I'm even a senior! I think as I get closer to May, it'll finally dawn on me that I am graduating.

My family is coming down. My family and I have a sorted history but over the past few weeks, we are talking more and trying to reestablish ties with each other. It's kinda of scary. For so long, I didn't really have a family and now that I do, I'm not sure what to do.

I got my cap and gown last week. I was expecting it to be more pricy but I was surprised. My cap and gown are hanging on the edge of my lofted bed. I need to get the wrinkles out of it before the bed day.

I'm starting to look for jobs and places where I want to live. I'm scared out of my mind cause I don't know what my next step is. I know that I'm going to work and live somewhere, just don't know where.. yet. Everything is going to hit me at once, I just know it. Hopefully, I'm prepared enough for when that happens.

2 comments:

  1. I think there are a lot of people who are about to graduate that share that exact same sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way... then got right back into school! Since I refuse to leave AZ finding a job is quite difficult. But if you're willing to move I'm sure you'll have better luck!

    ReplyDelete