Monday, May 3, 2010

Personal Post #5: The hunt continues

Let's recap:

In 4 days, I have my last final

In 10 days, I am walking at my long awaited college graduation

In 14 days, I will be without a job and a place to live (as of now)

I am stressing out... a LOT

I have yet to pack and clean.

My supervisors are toying with my resume to give it a little more BANG. The content it is there, just needs some jazzing up a bit. I've gotten an email back from Target in Biltmore saying that the positions have all been filled but I applied to two Target stores. I'm submitted two more apps last week and I plan on calling them later this week. Tomorrow, my boyfriend and I are looking at an apartment in Mesa, near the Light Rail, with cheap rent. There is also a place near him that has an opening. He is calling later tonight to talk to them.

It's stressful to say the least. I also have estranged family coming in and I have no idea how that is going to turn out. I'm really hoping that my brother will be helpful and help me move into my new place. If I have one by then.

In addition to all of this, I also have closing to do for my residents.

The next 10 days are gonna be interesting to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. Graduating was the hardest part in undergrad for me. Finals, moving out, wondering about jobs, it all adds up really quickly! Take time to remember that you are finishing up and have some time dedicated to focusing on de-stressing! Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating! I have felt some of your same anxiety but things are starting to come together I think. I hope it all works out for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete